Guidelines for Covid-19
While the world has changed, our passion for sharing art and memories with our guests has not. As we welcome you back, rest assured you can enjoy the art experience at ease, knowing that we’ve implemented health and safety precautions in accordance with the Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafeBC guidelines. We ask for your understanding and compliance with our new set of safety guidelines.
Please call ahead (250) 212-3674 so that we can manage to allow for physical distancing between parties.
- Parties are not to exceed 12 guests at a time
- Tables will be spaced a minimum of 6-10 feet apart.
Upon arrival, a hand sanitizer station is in place and we request that you leave your contact information. You can also expect:
- All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
- We strongly recommend our guests to wear face coverings as well,
- Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with Health Canada guidelines.