Beary Beary Nite
Landscape Art, Fantasy Art
Limited Giclées Reproductions Available – Landscape Art
Beary Beary Nite by Artist Louise Lambert
The name is a play on Starry Starry Night, singer Don McLean’s tribute to Vincent Van Gogh’s life. Starry Starry Night is one of the more famous paintings that Vincent Van Gogh painted. The deep blue has been associated with ruling powers, was borrowed for the night sky of Beary Beary Nite. Strong and courageous, like our six charming bears, this background color was chosen. Along with the Bears, the Ice Wine takes center stage implying richness in the hands of the playful tasters.
Your place at the table is waiting for you.
Louise Lambert created this 3ft by 4ft artwork from a Winery commission request and received so many requests from patrons, that limited edition giclées were created.
Decorator Tip: Hang your artwork over your dinner table or buffet to bring elegance and color to your room. It pairs well with a variety of home decors
Dinner for Two, artwork has almost sold out its’ limited editions. You will want to reserve your Limited Giclée Reproduction before they are sold out.
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 200 Limited Editions of Autumn Kiss created
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
You can be one of the privileged few who will enjoy this artwork in your home, as a limited number giclée reproduction.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
1. It costs less than a stretched canvas
2. Ease of shipment and handling,
3. You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say