Wine Time For Canines
Want to visit an exclusive wine tasting? Take your seat now at the wine bar and join Wine Time for Canines.
Limited Giclées Reproductions Available – Wine Art
Wine Time For Canines by Artist Louise Lambert
Louise, who is always up for a challenge, arrived at the Valley’s wine tasting event. She was met by several hopeful canine models vying for a starring role. After taking numerous photographs for reference, Louise composed and painted these charming pups engaged in wine tasting and socializing.
Why not invite this happening event into your home with a limited Giclée reproduction.
Bring a sense of joy into your home, as Wine Time for Canines makes a great conversation piece for your bar or dining room.
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 50 Limited Editions of Wine Time for Canines
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
You will want to reserve your Limited Giclée Reproduction before this edition runs out.
You can be one of the privileged few who will enjoy this artwork in your home, as a limited number giclée reproduction
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
- It costs less than a stretched canvas
- Ease of shipment and handling,
- You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say