Autumn Kiss by Artist Louise Lambert
Why settle for blank walls, when you can transform them into a stunning vista point? Autumn Kiss draws you in. Imagine yourself strolling through a rich palate of autumn wine harvest moving towards blue waters of a glacial lake. With skillful use of artist perspective, Autumn Kiss creates the illusion of expanse and space, working beautifully with contemporary or traditional homes. The artwork, Autumn Kiss was inspired from the Quails Gate Winery, Kelowna, British Columbia located on Lake Okanagan. It is one of the most captivating wine art landscapes in the Okanagan Valley and has almost sold out its’ limited editions.
You will want to reserve your Limited Giclée Reproduction before this edition run out.
Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
Only 200 Limited Editions of Autumn Kiss created
Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
You can be one of the privileged few who will enjoy this artwork in your home, as a limited number giclée reproduction.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
1. It costs less than a stretched canvas
2. Ease of shipment and handling,
3. You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say