Canvas, Limited Giclées Reproductions Available – Wine Art, Landscape Art
Naramata Shores by Louise Lambert
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 50 Limited Edition reproductions of Naramata Shores will be recreated
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclee Reproductions
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition
This glowing wine art captures the dramatic shores of a charming winery town in the Okanagan Valley called Naramata. It is where the Okanagan Valley adventure meets paradise, as it is bursting with vineyards, nurtured by independent wine growers from all over the globe. Naramata is off the beaten path, but once you discover it you are sure to return.
The bird’s eye prospective of this wine art captures the golden vines of early autumn. The curved roads greeted by warm sun and a growing sense of well-being will be yours to view on your walls with your own Naramata Shores
14” x 34″ only – Rolled Canvas or Stretched Canvas
Reserve your limited Giclee Reproduction of Naramata Shores, before the editions runs out.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
- It costs less than a stretched canvas
- Ease of shipment and handling,
- You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say