Expand your summer in the Valley
Canvas, Limited Edition Giclées,
The Valley by Artist Louise Lambert
The warm, sun drenched vineyards of the South Okanagan meet the ancient glacial lakes of British Columbia in this panoramic painting.
Louise Lambert is well known for her breathtaking renditions of the vineyards, lakes and mountains of British Columbia and abroad. Capturing the true essence of the trade, her renditions of the pristine lakes, mountains and Valley’s of the interior British Columbia are sought out by homeowners and decorators alike.
This contemporary artwork, The Valley, will be at home in any space. It works well with today’s styles making it a decorators choice for wide spaces over a sofa or fireplace.
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 200 Limited Editions of Autumn Kiss created
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
Due to the popularity of ‘The Valley’ you may wish to reserve your Limited Giclée Reproduction before they are sold out.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
1. It costs less than a stretched canvas
2. Ease of shipment and handling,
3. You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say