Dinner For Two
Share the Love and Romance with Dinner for Two
Limited Giclées Reproductions Available – Landscape Art
Dinner For Two by Artist Louise Lambert
Who can forget the aroma and taste of a delectable bottle of wine, stunning views of vineyards and of course that special someone in your life to share it with.
Rekindle the romance of that moment and moments to come.
Dinner for Two was painted from a selected venue from Summerhill Winery, Kelowna, British Columbia.
Decorator Tip: Hang your artwork over your dinner table or buffet to bring elegance and color to your room. It pairs well with a variety of home decors
Dinner for Two, artwork has almost sold out its’ limited editions. You will want to reserve your Limited Giclée Reproduction before they are sold out.
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 200 Limited Editions of Autumn Kiss created
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
You can be one of the privileged few who will enjoy this artwork in your home, as a limited number giclée reproduction.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
1. It costs less than a stretched canvas
2. Ease of shipment and handling,
3. You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say