Want an exotic beach vacation, but can’t get away? Borneo Blue lets you take that trip to far away destinations…
Limited Giclées Reproductions Available – Seascape Art, Exotic Collection
Borneo Blue by Artist Louise Lambert
Turquoise waters merge with mingling tones of warm and cool blues. The crystal sand mirrors the sea’s reflections creating heavenly patterns. Sea vessels float lightly on the surface, while glimpses of exotic islands can be seen it the distance. The warm waters are inviting you in.
Jacques Cousteau once said that this area was like an untouched piece of art.
During a brief excursion from a South Pacific assignment, Louise arrived at this hypnotic beach near Sabah, Borneo. The sun had started to set, and not knowing if she would return again, Louise grasped her soft pastels and captured it before the moon rose in the sky. Borneo Blue artwork will keep the memory of magic tranquility that is found in unexpected places.
Borneo Blue will breathe serenity and calm into your home.
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 200 Limited Editions of Autumn Kiss created
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
You can be one of the privileged few who will enjoy this artwork in your home, as a limited number giclée reproduction.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
- It costs less than a stretched canvas
- Ease of shipment and handling,
- You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say