Own a vineyard or the next best thing
Canvas, Limited Edition Giclées,
Vintner’s Intermezzo by Artist Louise Lambert
Once upon a time there were no fast foods. A trip through the countryside was accompanied with a bottle of wine and fresh fruit picked right from the garden. Just imagine a lunch under the Tuscan sun enjoying it with someone special. “Wine and art are the most natural companions,” comment the artist, Louise Lambert…”I am very fortunate to live amongst this beauty and bounty”. So indulge yourself with a glass of fine wine and share the moment with a friend or friend to be.
This artwork, Vintner’s Intermezzo will please the wine lover to the sommelier.
Its atmospheric quality sets the mood in your kitchen, dining room or wine cellar.
- Painted by Canadian Artist, Louise Lambert
- Only 200 Limited Editions of Autumn Kiss created
- Premium Canvas, Limited Giclée Reproduction
- Louise Lambert signs and numbers each edition.
Reserve your Vintner’s Intermezzo Limited Giclée Reproduction before they are sold out.
Choose a Stretched Canvas or a Rolled Canvas
A Stretched canvas is canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wooden frame.
You may want to choose a stretched canvas because they are:
- Ready to hang on your walls with mounting hardware
- Professionally stretched canvas with perfect tension
- Handcrafted in Canada by Canadian professional framers.
- Artwork is hand stretched and varnished.
- Hardware is pre-installed so that it is ready to hang on your wall.
A Rolled canvas is a regular canvas before it is stretched over a frame of wooden stretcher bars.
You may choose a rolled canvas because:
1. It costs less than a stretched canvas
2. Ease of shipment and handling,
3. You can have it stretched at your frame shop or stretch it yourself.
What Our Clients Have To Say